COVID-19 AND CYBER SECURITY – RISKS OR OPPORTUNITIES?
GAIN INSIGHTS INTO:
Cyber crime risks, cyber claim trends and how you can build more business in the cyber insurance sector
NETWORK WITH YOUR INDUSTRY PEERS:
Make new connections, find referral partners, discuss business solutions
• A state-of-the-art online expo you can access anywhere – from home, on your phone, tablet or desktop computer
• Visit virtual booths and interact with prominent industry players
• Arrange one-to-one chats and engage in video sessions
• Leverage new connections in a timely and exciting way
• What are the latest cybercrime risks and how can organizations stay
• Reviewing cyber policies in the context of these new risks
• How can you position yourself as a thought leader and help clients mitigate
• What are the current cyber claim trends?
• How can you carve out a niche in the cyber insurance sector and build more
This virtual event will allow you and your peers to come together to unite the industry and learn strategies that will allow you to continue to grow your business in this COVID-19 pandemic era.
Join hundreds of your fellow brokers in this ground breaking live discussion about the issues your insurance industry faces in the COVID-19 era
Take part in your choice of individual workshops focused on specific insurance broking issues
Connect and set up private meetings with insurers and other solution providers to get the answers to your questions
Identify, connect and make valuable new contacts within your industry
Register now to experience the networking, learning, excitement and interaction of a real-world conference – wherever you are.
Take a virtual tour and learn how Broker Connect can bring the industry together.
FREE FOR BROKERS AND RISK MANAGERS
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
It’s all powered by the award-winning media outlet Insurance Business, connecting commercial insurers, brokers and service providers and other industry players with over 20,000 sector professionals across the region.
Please note by registering for this online event you consent to provide us with your email address and other personal information. We may share this information with our partners in support of this event and for sales and marketing.