1:00 pm Registration and virtual orientation
1:10 pm Opening Remarks
1:15pm – 2:00pm Keynote Panel: Leading the Return to Work
As businesses gradually re-open across the country, OHS professionals must navigate increased and complex risk alongside changing regulatory guidelines to ensure the safe transition back to the workplace. In this session hear from leading experts on the preparation and planning steps needed to protect employees and achieve compliance.
• What are the new health and safety requirements and how can organizations comply?
• Strategies to implement physical distancing, sanitization, infection monitoring and other protective measures
• Developing new strategies for workplace incidents, reporting and complaints
• Updating OHS policies to reflect current guidelines
• How can you avoid a post-pandemic mental health crisis in your workplace?
• How long do you sustain these changes?
|Dan Strand, Director, Prevention Field Services, WorkSafeBC|
|Paula Campkin, Vice President & Chief Safety Officer, Energy Safety Canada
|David Johnston, Chair of Board of Governors, Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (BCRSP) and Director, Environment,
Health and Safety, Toronto Hydro
|Megan Mah, Associate, WeirFoulds LLP|
Visit the focused roundtables and discuss key subject areas with experts and other OHS professionals.
2:05pm – 2:35pm Roundtable: Supporting Mental Health
Marc Fein, Trainer, FreshBiz Global Ltd
• Reflections on the changing times, and how organizational culture and connections impact employee and organizational well-being.
Michele Sparling, Partner, Innovative HR
• How do you ensure a healthy and safe return to workplaces moving forward?
2:00pm – 4:15pm
Visit the virtual exhibition booths:
Come and meet the industry, ask questions, find new suppliers – live booths with representatives from:
*Please note that all times listed are Eastern Standard Time