COVID-19 AND INSURANCE BROKING – SECRETS OF OUR SUCCESS
New opportunities – what the future holds – how to grow your business while others fail
NETWORK WITH YOUR INDUSTRY PEERS:
Make new connections, find referral partners, discuss business solutions
GAIN INSIGHTS INTO:
Tips and strategies from the country's top brokers
• The secrets to their success - how are the most successful insurance brokers brings in the big deals?
• CASE STUDIES: Learn from the best what the key strategies are to building a multi-million dollar business
• Building Trust – how to get your clients to love you (even more!)
• What can you do today to help you overcome market change?
• What are the surefire tips to help you win new business?
• What should you be doing to not only retain existing clients, but actually grow more business from them?
What new opportunities are arising in the ‘new normal’?
NEW BUSINESS: Which lines of business are booming?
How to supercharge your business as you work remotely?
Answers to your specific questions from live panels and workshop sessions
What the future of the industry can expect following the pandemic
This virtual event will allow you and your peers to come together to unite the industry and learn strategies that will allow you to continue to grow your business in this COVID-19 pandemic era.
Join hundreds of your fellow brokers in this ground breaking live discussion about the issues your insurance industry faces in the COVID-19 era
Take part in your choice of individual workshops focused on specific insurance broking issues
Connect and set up private meetings with insurers and other solution providers to get the answers to your questions
Identify, connect and make valuable new contacts within your industry
Retha Van Der Merwe
Register now to experience the networking, learning, excitement and interaction of a real-world conference – wherever you are.
Take a virtual tour and learn how Insurance Business Broker Connect can bring the industry together.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
It’s all powered by the award-winning media outlet Insurance Business, connecting commercial insurers, brokers and service providers and other industry players with over 20,000 sector professionals across the region.
Please note by registering for this online event you consent to provide us with your email address and other personal information. We may share this information with our partners in support of this event and for sales and marketing.