Guiding Clients Through Difficult Contract Law Challenges in the COVID-19 Era
APRIL 28, 2020 | 12:00PM EST
With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to stress business relationships, organizations need to be proactive on how this could impact and disrupt contractual obligations. This webinar will gather leading contract experts to discuss how clients may be contractually exposed, what steps they or a counterparty can take if unable to perform and how to mitigate risk should contracts not be fulfilled. What are the key sources of contractual risk for organizations? How can they prevent, mitigate, and respond to COVID-19 disruptions?
On the agenda:
- Identify and discuss the top contractual challenges for organizations
- Prioritizing contracts at risk for disruption. What are the greatest risks to organizations?
- Force majeure clauses – how does one invoke? What if a contract does not include it?
- Anticipating disruptions - how to minimize impacts and alternatives to avoid disruption?
- Discuss various options when there is a contract dispute?
- How will COVID-19 impact contract relationships beyond the pandemic?
- What should organizations include in future contracts to better manage impacts?
- Participate by submitting your most pressing legal questions to a panel of experts
Lucas J.C. Morrison
Heather L. Jones
Geoff R. Hall
Please note by registering for this online event you consent to provide us with your email address and other personal information.
We may share this information with our partners in support of this event and for sales and marketing.